Its all about you Hardflip

Hardflip, you're back! 

Thank you for coming back into my life. I've really missed you hardflip. 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HARDFLIP - 
A frontside pop shove-it with a kickflip. This trick is awkward to execute, and the board sometimes appears to move vertically through the legs. 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
My life in skateboarding means everything so I won't stop until my last breath. - Passion - Lol.
Em have you seen my latest video yet? ._.
I've made a new skate video of myself doing fs shuvit trickipedia but I named it Brickipedia. Ngeh.
So here is it, 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPdVDiqzURQ

I'm rocking my Zoo York deck in that vid. Mwehehe. 
Okay bye! Asalammualaikum (:
MuhammadAshyraf@2012|AllRightReserved